To Develop PUBLICS's Institutions.
- Motivate people to initiate their own groups so that they can identify and solve their problems independently.
Provide Financial Assistances.
- To take the initiative to help people solve any financial problems through loans, micro-credit and other financial support schemes.
Stake holders involvement in planning.
- To take account of the different stakeholder opinions when planning a project. (People, CANDLE, donors, government, etc)
Non Discrimination of gender
- Initiate different activities to overcome gender discrimination both in the organization and in the field.
Health and Education.
- To take a step in enhancing people's knowledge of diseases and moral education. In addition, to enhance the existing methods taken to successfully prevent and cure diseases.
- Provide skill and vocational training to improve the capacity of the poor people and jobless youths.
- To participate in other forums as well as develop our own forums to enhance our capacity and getting involved with other NGOs.
Advocacy on various issues.
- To attempt to illuminate the problems faced by the people to their local authorities and to ensure they receive their rights.
Human rights, environment and culture.
- By raising awareness and providing training programs, CANDLE will focus on campaigning for human rights and ecological balancing as well as protecting cultural traditions.
Environment , agriculture and forestry.
- Initiate programs which attempt to promote ecological balance and maintain good- health.