People's Capacity and Dignity.
- The belief that people have the potential to improve their lives.
- To encourage people's own initiatives.
- To encourage people's creativity and opinions and to respect their opinions.
Creativity and Innovation.
- Staff should have an open attitude to take on new challenges and creative works.
- To build and tolarate an environment where new ideas can come into place.
- To possess a risk-taking mentality to encourage innovation.
- To take responsibility for one's own duties and help and respect others to do their duties.
- To recognize and distinguish all ceditabnle work.
- To decease the inefficient use of electricity, gas, computer usage, stationary, telephone, water etc.
- To efficiently consume and take care of equipment and materials.
- To follow the expenditure budget.
- To keep cash in bank instead of in hand. Idle money should be inv.
Honesty and Integrity.
- To abide and respect the rules and regulation procedures of CANDLE.
- To adopt CANDLE's value system.
- Maintain organization privacy to work in favor of the organizaion.
- There should be honesty in all financial transactions.
- Be honest with yourself when implementing any activities.
Culture and Environment Friendly Development.
- Encouraging friendly behavior with people from all cultures.
- Promoting Bengali culture and protecting tradional heritage.
- Serve common food for all religious people.
- To avoid the use of drugs and alcohol.
- To discourage deforstation and encourage aforestation.
- To save the wildlife of the jungles from extinction.
- To consider the environmental aspect before initiating any project.
- Avoid small fish (6 inches max) fo future breeding.
Discipline, Participation, Teamwork and Openness.
- To always arrive to work on time and sign the attendance sheet.
- The use of official materials should be listed down and kept safely.
- To express your opinion openly and give the chance for others to speak openly.
- To participate in workshop and training seminars.
- To conduct monthly meetings.
- To keep knowledge and share our views among all CANDLE staff.
- Be sensitive of gender matters when designing projects.
- All staff should respect each othe and the people in the field.
- To have a balance between the male and female staff.
- To practice the gender policy of the organization.
- To consider wonen's special needs during their special time.
Accountability and Transparency
- To prepare a monthly, quarterly and annual report and submit to the respective persons.
- To follow the job description properly.
- To ensure appropriate monitoring supervision and information dissemination to all staff and stakeholders.
- To make sure that athe material circulated is clelar and concise.
- To make sure all neccessary information is reached to staff on time and that any information required by the management is also submitted on time.
Justice and Fairness
- All staff should be treated equally.
- All staff opinions should be listened to equally.
- To ensure justice and inquire any allegations neutrally.
- To establish an appropriate appraisal system
- To set up a system whereby any staff problems/objections are dealt with.
- Service rules should be opened to all staff.
- To ensure a diversity to staff from all religions and cultures.
Striving for Excellence
- To recruit skilled staff and provide proper training for unskilled staff.
- Staff should maintain the quality of their work through timely monitoring and Supervision for all projects.
- Provide feedback and recognize all the good work of the staff.
- To have the mentality to receive positive opinions and ideas from others.